Empower Your Story – Turn Your Pain Stories Into Power Stories
Victoria is the Founder and Chief Creator at Conscious Original Revolutionary Entertainment, an all-female creative alliance dedicated to higher-quality Edutainment.
Whether you are looking for a unique and powerful keynote speaker, an entertaining storyteller for a luncheon or breakout session or great content for your next media interview, Victoria is a guest speaker your audience will not soon forget!
From growing up in a polygamist cult, experiencing sexual assault and severe bullying, being homeless, losing nearly everything 3 times, living with an alcoholic husband, raising two children with learning disabilities and bouncing back, Victoria knows what it’s like to rise up from the depths of patriarchy and personal adversity! She also knows what it takes to take on life with courage and resilience to find her true power. Her journey, along with the power of telling true stories, is what she shares with audiences.
Award-Winning International Speaker, Inspirational Author, Entertainment Project Manager and Story-Healer, Victoria Reynolds shares with audiences her powerful and transformational insights on the power of Better Stories Worth Telling™.
If You Want to Change the World, Tell a Better Story!
To book Victoria for speaking engagements and media interviews, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org, through eSpeakers Marketplace.
Keynotes, Seminars and Workshops
Through a combination of storytelling, insights, metaphors and processes, Victoria helps audience members transform even their most painful experiences into stories that empower every area of life.
- Stand On Your Story: Normalizing Female Leadership
Luncheon/TED Style Titles:
- The Twin Powers of Courage and Resilience
- Flip the Script: A New Money Story
Breakout Sessions & Retreats
- Story Mastery: Craft A Better Story
- Heroine’s Journey Writer’s Workshop & Retreat: Write or Tell Your Story as a Heroic Journey
5 Reasons to Book Victoria
- She’s the real deal! Victoria doesn’t just tell you fluff she learned from someone else. She speaks from first-hand experience and hard-earned wisdom.
- She’s a Storyteller! People learn best through stories. Victoria tells stories with a purpose and inspires her listeners to take heart-felt action.
- She knows how to make a connection! It’s one thing to be talked at and another to be spoken too. Victoria speaks to the audience in a way that brings the message home.
- She’s an entertainer! Combining stories with anecdotes, action and humor, Victoria reaches into the heart of the listener.
- She’s Inspiring! Beyond storytelling and teaching, Victoria knows how to lead people to rise to their own occasion.
Investigation Discovery | The Reinvention Show | Conscious Co-Creation Show | The Rebecca Kimbel Show | Conversations With Neale | Spiritually Raw TV – Spiritual Myths | Spiritually Raw TV “It’s All in the Mind” | Wake Up! Shift is Happening TV (segment starts 15 minutes in)
Breakfast with Books | Polygamy Uncensored | Real Talk with Lee | Transformational Authors | God Discussion | BITE Radio | Frustrated Author | Shift is Happening Radio | Affirmations for Living | LA Talk Radio | Infingnos Radio | God’s Word | IAmGalvanized